DPMI parameter block size ???
Author Message
 DPMI parameter block size ???

I don't remember where I have seen the size of the parameter block
of different DPMI servers. The client must allocate memory for that but
it would be easier if i know the maximum size of that block.
Sothat I can allocate memory for it and the other stuffs with one DOS
call.
Thanks for replying.
WHYGEE
"I'm a poor, a lonesome coder..."
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~yguidon/index.html
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~spaw1616/index.html

Fri, 03 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Blocks and variable parameter lists

2. Hiding block parameter from super method

3. Specifying local and external block parameters (that old chestnut)

4. Specifying local and external block parameters (that old ches tnut)

5. confused about scope of block parameter

6. Hash.each block parameters

7. Extension Question: Block Parameters

8. passing parameters 2 blocks

9. Passing a parameter to a specify block ?

10. Bios Parameter Block format post DOS 5

11. INT 21h, AX = 4B00h - Load and Execute Program - Parameter Block

12. Passing parameter statements through common block