Help needed with MARS source code
Author Message
 Help needed with MARS source code

Hi All,

I am looking for a 386+ assembler programmer to help me with a project that
I've started. If anyone remembers the Mars demo by Tim Clarke .... well, I've
found some source to that (from the GIANT 4K demo) and I need help in
understanding just what's going on. Basically I know nothing about assembler
but I did some 6502 years and years ago (remember the old Atari 800s ... nice
machines!!!) but some of this code is beyond me. What I'd like to do is to
'cut' out the engine pieces and wrapper them in some C code or call them as
functions so that I can do my own stuff.

If anyone out there can help me or even wants the the TASM source I've got
then PLEASE PLEASE email me.

Thanks heaps in advance,

                          | Meaning - Old: in expenience not necessaryly wisdom
Ph: AUS-3-5657631 (W)     |
SMail: 254 Wellington Rd, Mulgrave 3170, Victoria, Australia

Sun, 14 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. We need your help to find some links, documents, sources codes and with the EMAg

2. Help needed: program that prints out its source code when RUN

3. Help needed: looking for source code of CA...

4. HELP: Need Mastermind source code

5. Need help with my source code

6. File transfer source code needed urgently. Please help

7. NEED HELP: ASM Floating Point Math Source Code

8. Need help with source code lost

9. Find Forth source (was: 8031 Forth Source Code Needed)

11. Help needed with MARS so

12. Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software )