32bit ASM
Author Message
 32bit ASM

Does 32bit ASM programming need to use binary, hexadecimal etc. since
all the tutorials I had on 32 bit doesn't teach them while 16 bit ASM
tutorial teaches them?
Thanks

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Get the FAQs http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~raymoon/x86faqs.html

Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:57:53 GMT
 32bit ASM
Any good assembler should be able to deal with binary, hexadecimal or
octal just depending on the notation.  16 bit, 32 bit . . . doesn't
matter in reference to how you represent values.

John M.

Quote:

> Does 32bit ASM programming need to use binary, hexadecimal etc.
since
> all the tutorials I had on 32 bit doesn't teach them while 16 bit
ASM
> tutorial teaches them?
> Thanks

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

> Get the FAQs http://www2.dgsys.com/~raymoon/x86faqs.html

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 01:20:37 GMT
 32bit ASM
Knowing binary and hex aren't unique to 16 or 32-bit assembly
language, nor are they even skills unique to assembly language (though
in Assembly they're used more often).  I learned them enough to get
comfortable with them in connection with learning C.

Regards,

John

Quote:

>Does 32bit ASM programming need to use binary, hexadecimal etc. since
>all the tutorials I had on 32 bit doesn't teach them while 16 bit ASM
>tutorial teaches them?
>Thanks

>Sent via Deja.com
>http://www.deja.com/

>Get the FAQs http://www2.dgsys.com/~raymoon/x86faqs.html

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 04:32:59 GMT

1. 32bit ASM-Code under DOS

2. 32bit ASM

3. 32bit ASM-Code under DOS

4. FLI/FLC player in 32bit asm

5. 32bit Asm Tutorials for beginners

6. Windows 16bit C Calling 32Bit ASM

7. Help for C compiler and 32bit 386 asm instrucions

8. Borland C++ and 32bit registers in asm modules

9. HELP: asm 32bit loader

10. 32bit mem range and 32bit instruction, no pmode

11. Translator ibm370-asm to hp-pa-asm

12. Translator ibm370-asm to hp-pa-asm