An efficient way to pass 3-D arrays to functions
Author Message
 An efficient way to pass 3-D arrays to functions

: you can pass the address of the first element of 'xyz' to a function along
: with I, J, K value

: lin

: >
: > Given a 3-D array xyz[I][J][K], where I, J, and K may have different
: > values in the program (i.e. they are not fixed), could anybody recommend
: > an efficient way to pass the array xyz[I][J][K] to a function?
: >
: > Thank you in advance.
: >

: >
: >

--
**************begin r.s. response*********************

        though unfashionable;
        globalizing such information
        allows avoidance of passing it
        entirely ...

**************end r.s. response***********************
Ralph Silverman

Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Efficient ways to pass arrays, contd.

2. Efficient way to pass different shaped arrays?

3. Efficient way of passing arrays

4. Passing array valued functions as argument to function.

5. Help How to code efficient array pointer functions

6. Passing array as argument to function

7. Passing Arrays To Functions

8. Pass array to function?

9. passing arrays to c functions

10. How do you pass an array of characters using the DLL functions

11. passing array to function

12. Q: Passing stem array to external function?