Custom serial port software developer available
Author Message
 Custom serial port software developer available

Need help writing custom high-speed serial data communications software,
please email for more information.  All software we develop is high
speed, small size and can accommodate virtually ANY hardware possibility.
 Our serial communication software has been customized and embedded in
many mission-critical products shipping around the world.

Apex Embedded Systems

Sun, 11 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Custom software development available for software vendors

2. interfacing custom board with serial port and labview 5

3. LabView grabs all available serial ports

4. Serial port module available?

5. tcl-extension for serial ports available?

6. Serial Error 0x4002 (Error 16386, character was lost by overwrite / serial port overrun error)

7. trouble with serial communication (serial port init.vi)

8. REQUEST: Serial port code for processing serial mouse data

9. Port I/O through serial port on sound card

10. Using Serial Port to send mouse actions to remote computers mouse port

11. Com port and command with serial port

12. Parallel Port / Serial Port Programming