Video Card Programming
Author Message
 Video Card Programming

Hello,

Where can I find info on programming my GForce 2 MX 400
videocard using assembly?

everytime I try to set a videomode using int 10h I core dump.

Do I use int 10h ?

Thanks,

Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:07:57 GMT
 Video Card Programming
Quote:
>everytime I try to set a videomode using int 10h I core dump.
>Do I use int 10h ?

In real mode environments, yes. In protected mode environments
such as Windows and Linux you have to use the availabe APIs.
Having a core dump probably means you're using a protected
mode environment.

Herman

Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:56:00 GMT

1. GForce2 Video card programming with HLA ?

2. GForce2 video card programming with HLA ?

3. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

4. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

5. Programming VGA VIDEO CARD

6. Programming Vga video card

7. Programming the Diamond Stealth 64 VRAM video card (S3 Vision 964)

8. video card problems

9. Problems with video cards with Win95

10. ATI Mach64 Video Cards

11. 25x132 columns with any video card ?

12. Video capture with PCI-1407 card