Help with Multiplex Interrupt
Author Message
 Help with Multiplex Interrupt

I have looked through both Brown's and Williams interuppt lists, but
can not find enough info to use Int 2Fh function 11h to rename a file.
Can someone tell me where I can get info on it. Thanks

Mon, 03 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Help with Multiplex Interrupt

Quote:
>can not find enough info to use Int 2Fh function 11h to rename a file.

This is for redirector use only.
I suppose you simply want to rename a file. There is Int21/AH=56h...
--

09126 Chemnitz            ||  www: http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~heha

Tue, 04 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Alternate Multiplex Interrupt Specification (RFC)

2. Multiplex Interrupt usage

3. Decoding an analog multiplexed signal

4. OT - Multiplexing Vehicle networks...

5. Measuring frequency, software multiplexing

6. Multiplexing Question

7. Multiplexed Address/Data Bus

8. How to multiplex the external clock correctly?

9. time division multiplexing in veriog

10. Clock multiplexing

11. Use of BUFT for Multiplexing 2:1

12. GNAT: Ada.Interrupts and Ada.Interrupts.Names