Windows 16bit C Calling
Author Message
 Windows 16bit C Calling

MR>   I am a C programmer but am very interested in assembly for speed and
MR>the ability to use a flat memory model for holding images over 16MB and
MR>without doing huge pointer math. From C using 16:16 Selector/Offset
MR>scheme how do I call am assembly routine using 16:32 to modify my image
MR>Please help!!!!!!!

From what I understand if you link it in as an .OBJ it should just be
callable immediately, don't have to do anything. At worst you might have to
add or modify a .DEF file. Just have to declare yourself a new code segment
that's USE32 and put your new routine in it.

---
 * WR  # 380 * Safe sex used to mean to put the car in "Park"

Fri, 07 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. windows 16bit api call

2. Windows 16bit C Calling 32Bit ASM

3. 16bit * 16bit

4. Problem O2/2 warp 32bit cobol calling 16bit c

5. Problem calling COBOL DLL from VB4-16bit

6. Calling COBOL DLL from VB4-16bit

7. How to Calling COBOL DLL from VB4-16bit

8. MF cobol 16bit call under VisOc

9. ST/V Windows (16bit) stack overflow problem

10. ST/V Windows (16bit) stack overflow probl

11. windows NT and 16bit app