Guide to IN and OUT instructions?
Author Message
 Guide to IN and OUT instructions?

Hi!

I'd like to know how to control disk-drives, keyboard, mouse, serial-ports
and so on without using interrupts.

Is there a good guide on using IN and OUT instructions, with addresses and
explanations to how they behave???

Plz mail me your answer.
Tnx!

Tue, 25 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Guide to IN and OUT instructions?
download Ralf Brown's Interrupt list... it contains some files about the IO
ports...

Quad

Quote:
> Hi!

> I'd like to know how to control disk-drives, keyboard, mouse, serial-ports
> and so on without using interrupts.

> Is there a good guide on using IN and OUT instructions, with addresses and
> explanations to how they behave???

> Plz mail me your answer.
> Tnx!

Wed, 26 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q:OUTS* instruction, which registers are used?

2. Q: OUTS* instruction, which registers are used?

3. Q: OUTS* instruction, which registers are used?

4. ANN: Self-guided instruction docs for Python

5. ANN: Self-guided instruction docs for Python

6. Print outs of Richtext Streams

7. Macro and struct call-outs from Eiffel

8. How to use INS OUTS in pentium CPU??

9. How to use INS OUTS (INSB INSW...)

10. Sockets and time-outs

11. Avoiding long time-outs when reusing sockets in SocketServer

12. Expert Guide v0.05 - Norton Guide Reader For Linux