Borland C++ and 32bit registers in asm modules
Author Message
 Borland C++ and 32bit registers in asm modules

I'm using Borland C++ for dos. Sometimes i need to use asm modules like
asm { mov eax,ebx
         }
The trouble is that my Borland C++ doesn't understand names of 32bit
registers.
At my friend marking options -> compiler -> advanced code generation ->80386
helps but not at me. Does anybody know why ? What to do to be able to use
32bit registers ? Please, reply to my e-mail.
Greetings
ABS

Wed, 19 Nov 2003 22:16:56 GMT
 Borland C++ and 32bit registers in asm modules

Quote:

> I'm using Borland C++ for dos. Sometimes i need to use asm modules like
> asm { mov eax,ebx
>          }
> The trouble is that my Borland C++ doesn't understand names of 32bit
> registers.

This is not a C question, it is a Borland C++ question.  AFAIK it
isn't on-topic in any of the newsgroups you chose.  Try a
borland.* group.
--
"When I have to rely on inadequacy, I prefer it to be my own."
--Richard Heathfield

Thu, 20 Nov 2003 00:30:08 GMT

1. Passing arguments from C++ to ASM with Borland C++

2. 32bit DOS with Borland C++ 5.0

3. Pairing 2 32Bit registers to make a 64Bit register

4. VS C++ and Borland ASM 4.0

5. Borland C++ inline asm problem

6. Exporting global variables from a Fortran 90 (CVF) module into Borland C++ Builder

7. Making python module using Borland C++ 5

8. Linking ASM modules with Turbo C++

9. Linking ASM modules into Turbo C++

10. Linking ASM modules with Turbo C++

11. Borland C++ vs Visual C++