Partition not accessible under DOS due to wrong partition table entry
Author Message
 Partition not accessible under DOS due to wrong partition table entry

Recently I was looking for a bootmanager utility and downloaded
a few archives from the internet. Now one of these apparently
modified some of the entries of the harddrive table on my first
harddrive, so I cannot get onto my second partition under DOS anymore.
Can anyone give me a hint on how to fix the partition entries for
start sector/end sector?

Thanks and Regards, G.Heini

--
Gregor Beat Heini ("TNT")
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 11 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help - Partition Table problem - Lost access to extended partition

2. Partition Table Question

3. Reading Partition Table

4. DPT - Disk partition Table help

5. LBA/CHS and Partition Table

6. PC partition tables

7. Partition tables and file systems

8. partition table

9. partition table

10. New Partition-Table at big Disks.

11. Partition Table Information

12. Wanted: partition table/boot sector/other low-level source code