IO Ports Documentation needed
Author Message
 IO Ports Documentation needed

Can someone help me to find a web site where I could get many and explicit
infos on IO ports.. especially CRT Control Ports (03D4-03D5) ?? excluding
the files ports.a and ports.b from Ralf Brown interrupt list... :)

Quad

Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 IO Ports Documentation needed

Quote:

> Can someone help me to find a web site where I could get many and explicit
> infos on IO ports.. especially CRT Control Ports (03D4-03D5) ?? excluding
> the files ports.a and ports.b from Ralf Brown interrupt list... :)

  It is getting rather old, but I haven't seen anything better
than vgadoc4b.  You can find it in thousands of places.  One
of them is:

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/.3/simtelnet/msdos/vga/vgadoc4b.zip
--
http://www.erols.com/johnfine/
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/8600/

Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. IO Ports Documentation needed

2. tty port io example code needed

3. Need DVF example of io to parallel port

4. Perl IO to Ruby IO help needed

5. Who looked for IO-Port-Access (not ComP)

6. Linux Port IO and Network Communications?

7. IO ports on 80x86

8. IO-PORT

9. IO-PORTS (part 2)

10. IO-PORTS