Environmental variables in MASM 6.11d setup
Author Message
 Environmental variables in MASM 6.11d setup

I am setting up MASM 6.11d on Windows 95 and running out of environmental
space.  I cannot seem to install the proper defaults in my autoexec.bat
because I am already running VC++ 4.2 and MSFT fortran 4.0.

Can anyone offer a suggestion on how to expand my environmental space?
I had thought to reinstall MASM611 as d:\M to shorten the namespace
required, but I am hoping there is a better solution.

Stephen

Wed, 17 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Environmental variables in MASM 6.11d setup

2. Help!!! with MS MASM 6.11d

3. HELP: Get MASM 6.11d working

4. Building NT Sample in MASM 6.11d

5. MASM 6.11d linker question...