Where can I get info on ASM programming for Win 16/95/98/NT
Author Message
 Where can I get info on ASM programming for Win 16/95/98/NT

Hi everyone !
I need info on low level asm windows programming.
I need so many info, so that i would be able to write my own
win assembler, or some kind of antivirus monitor.
                                                        dimkir

Tue, 25 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Where can I get info on ASM programming for Win 16/95/98/NT

Quote:
>Hi everyone !
>I need info on low level asm windows programming.
>I need so many info, so that i would be able to write my own
>win assembler, or some kind of antivirus monitor.

IMO, win16 would be stupid to code for. =)
For all your win32 needs, I *finally* found a good tutorial... it is by far the
best tutorial for beginners.. *NO* stupid INCLUDE files, and no stupid
assemble/link options.

  http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/Iczel/w32_00.txt

Anything else about win32asm can be found at:
  http://win32asm.cjb.net

Note that I knew nothing about win32asm (though I consider myself very
knowledgeable in x86 assembly) two days ago, I just found that site, and now
I'm already writing multithreading winsock-using game programs. =)   Note that
*not* using stupid INCLUDE files such as win32.inc and all those other stupid
include files helps greatly in ease of use and understanding of win32asm.

  - vulture a.k.a. Sean Stanek

Tue, 25 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Where can I get info on ASM programming for Win 16/95/98/NT

Quote:

> Hi everyone !
> I need info on low level asm windows programming.
> I need so many info, so that i would be able to write my own
> win assembler, or some kind of antivirus monitor.
>                                                         dimkir

  There is also a book:
Windows Assembly Language and Systems Programming
Author is Barry Kauler
ISBN 0-87930-474-x

I cant recomend it with four stars, and sometimes there are typo's
and sometimes the author isnt very clear in what he means, but...
It is the only book that I know of that covers Windows 16 and 32
programming in Assembly.

Thu, 27 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. 95, 98 & Win NT

2. 95, 98 & Win NT

3. Win 95/98/NT API

4. Wrapped programs freeze Win 95/98

5. Filter performance Win 98 v Win 95

6. Windows 95/98/NT assembler programming

7. Windows 95/98/NT assembler programming

8. Online Tutorial for Windows 95/98/NT applications programming with FORTRAN

9. Online Tutorial for Windows 95/98/NT applications programming with FORTRAN

10. Running 16 bit program under Win NT Workstation

11. CgiHttpServer workalike for Win/NT and Win/98?

12. Clarion 2.1 and Printing on Win 95 / 98