MASM 6.x BNF (MASM Guide Appendix B)
Author Message
 MASM 6.x BNF (MASM Guide Appendix B)

Hi all,

I look for a decription of MASM grammar in BNF sentences. All I've
found so far is a reference in MSDN library to a book named "Microsoft
Macro Assembler Guide", and it was mentioned there that BNF grammar is
descibed at Appendix B of the book. If anyone know a place on the net
where I can find that book, it'd be greatly apprecicted.
Thanks.

Igor.

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. porting win16 masm code to win32 masm code

2. MASM Programmer's Guide

3. Appendix.pdf - Appendix.pdf (0/6)

4. Academically priced MASM 6.11: Same as full blown MASM?

5. Academically priced MASM 6.11: Same as full blown MASM?

6. Where can I get the BNF form for MASM?

7. Where can I get the BNF form for MASM?

8. MASM 6.13 needed

9. Looking for MASM

10. Trouble with Masm 6.11

11. 32-bit GAWK.DLL, thunking and ml(masm)

12. Win32For + MASM