HELLLLLP!!!! (please read, need help with MASM)
Author Message
 HELLLLLP!!!! (please read, need help with MASM)

Hi guys. I poked around looking for the answer for this one before
posting...I'm learning Assembler in school at the moment, and my project is
due on Monday. This is not a problem, even though I barely know what I'm
doing at this point. My problem is that I NEED to work on it at home during
the weekend if I am going to hand it in on time, and I don't have a copy of
Microsoft's assembler program (which I gather is called MASM). Is there a
shareware version out there that I can download which would be compatable
with MASM? My teacher said that not all of them were compatable with one
another...

Any advice??

Thanks,
Paul

Fri, 21 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. masm beginner needs help please

2. Need MASM, please help!

3. Need BIGTIME expert help to solve problem (READ THIS PLEASE)

4. Desperately in need of help!!!!!! Please read

5. NEED HELP: PLEASE READ (everyone)

6. Masm 5.1/xt help please...

7. infrared control with parallel interface using MASM code-help me please

8. MASM to NASM, please help

9. PLEASE HELP problem with masm/MS 1.52

10. MASM Macro help, please

11. please, please, please, please, help