32 Bit ASM from 32 Bit Windows COBOL
Author Message
 32 Bit ASM from 32 Bit Windows COBOL

anyone know a quick html link to an explanation of proc using?

Quote:

>Here is a lot more info and some actual code.

>Info:

>     - The calling program sets the structure of passed parameters.
>       In Realia, this was always ES:DI for 1st parm, DS:SI for 2nd,
>       and the remaining passed on the stack.  Since I did not want
>       to use the stack (since this has its own compatibility
>problems)
>       and since I wanted to make all my routines standard, all of
>them
>       are written with exactly two parameters.

>     - Realia supplied the information as to the structure.  If
>Fujitsu
>       does not, you would have to see the assembler source listing
>for
>       a compiled program to see how it passes data parms during a
>call.
>       I would imagine, though, that even if it was not documented,
>you
>       could ask one of their programmers.  This is important to know
>as
>       it would relate what the new 'PROC USING' should contain.

Sun, 11 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. 32 Bit ASM from 32 Bit Windows COBOL

2. Division 32-Bit/32-Bit with 16-Bit Register

3. Building 32 bit DLL from 32 bit EXE

4. Calling 32-bit FORTRAN dlls from 32-bit VB

5. top 32 bits of 64-bit product of two 32-bit integers

6. 32-bit ST/V outruns 32-bit ST80 on Intel

7. Need help with Windows 32-bit DLL for asm

8. 16, 16/32, 32 bit Forths: Pros/Cons?

9. 32 bit ST communicating with 16 bit VB

10. How to use SE at any color resolution (256, 16-bit, 32-bit)

11. Can I use 16 bit DLL and 32-bit exe together

12. Changing from 16-bit to 32-bit makes zillion duplicate symbols