A newbie needing some help to start
Author Message
 A newbie needing some help to start

Hello, newbie here!
    I am a good QuickBASIC 4.5 and BASIC PDS 7.1 programmer and want to get
into asm for the 80x86. I need some resources, a compiler-type thing
(whatever asm uses) and some tutorials. Could you give the site names and
URL's? Please? I know you probably get this Q al the time, but I need help!

--
ViPER

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 A newbie needing some help to start
Well, visit my homepage's links subpage:
http://alexfru.chat.ru/elinks.html
or
http://members.xoom.com/alexfru/elinks.html
Find there link to NASM (free x86 assembler) and download it,
Then surf Inet using asm related links that you also can find on my
homepage (there are a lot of them).

Good Luck
Alexei A. Frounze
--
P.S. In order to reply via e-mail, remove the "n-o-s-p-a-m." substring out
of the e-mail address.

Quote:

> Hello, newbie here!
>     I am a good QuickBASIC 4.5 and BASIC PDS 7.1 programmer and want to
get
> into asm for the 80x86. I need some resources, a compiler-type thing
> (whatever asm uses) and some tutorials. Could you give the site names and
> URL's? Please? I know you probably get this Q al the time, but I need
help!

> --
> ViPER

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 A newbie needing some help to start
http://webster.cs.ucr.edu
Randy Hyde

Quote:

> Hello, newbie here!
>     I am a good QuickBASIC 4.5 and BASIC PDS 7.1 programmer and want to
get
> into asm for the 80x86. I need some resources, a compiler-type thing
> (whatever asm uses) and some tutorials. Could you give the site names and
> URL's? Please? I know you probably get this Q al the time, but I need
help!

> --
> ViPER

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 A newbie needing some help to start

Quote:
> Hello, newbie here!
>     I am a good QuickBASIC 4.5 and BASIC PDS 7.1 programmer and want to
get
> into asm for the 80x86. I need some resources, a compiler-type thing
> (whatever asm uses) and some tutorials. Could you give the site names and
> URL's? Please? I know you probably get this Q al the time, but I need

help!

This is interesting coincidence. I have problem that in my country I
haven't anymore job for asm and I must think about to learn VisualBasic.
What you think about to simple change our brains ?

--
  Ivar,  (c)RMSoft.

  http://my.tele2.ee/rmsoft

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 A newbie needing some help to start

Quote:

> Hello, newbie here!
>     I am a good QuickBASIC 4.5 and BASIC PDS 7.1 programmer and want
to get
> into asm for the 80x86. I need some resources, a compiler-type thing
> (whatever asm uses) and some tutorials. Could you give the site names
and
> URL's? Please? I know you probably get this Q al the time, but I need
help!

> --
> ViPER

> Hi Viper

well as i saw it , you got a lot of replays to look for the things that
you need.
But if wont get what you need ( compiler and linker ) i have at my work
place and i will be glad to send them to you .

and i will send them to you .

will be glad to hear that i helped you

tzif

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 A newbie needing some help to start
Hi,

You could try getting into my site, it includes lot's of programming information and
files, not only on Assembley, but Assembly too!

XOR-Coders mega programming resource site: http://members.xoom.com/xorcoders/

Thank you in advance -

  Aviv Revach

Quote:

>Hello, newbie here!
>    I am a good QuickBASIC 4.5 and BASIC PDS 7.1 programmer and want to get
>into asm for the 80x86. I need some resources, a compiler-type thing
>(whatever asm uses) and some tutorials. Could you give the site names and
>URL's? Please? I know you probably get this Q al the time, but I need help!

>--
>ViPER

XOR-Coders Site: http://members.xoom.com/xorcoders/

Thu, 11 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 A newbie needing some help to start
VB is a lot easier to learn. I am still trying to learn C++ and feel like
Curly when he says: "I'm tryin' ta think, but nuttin' happens". You can very
nearly gi it your own with the product documentation and one or two
specialized books for whatever type programming you will be doing. VB is
really quick for developing, but the final product is not too elegant, with
those big runtime modules.

But to get back on topic, I just downloaded several different ASM packages
and came here looking for a FAQ or newbie resources, and there they are,
posted without me having to request them. Thanks, guys!

_____________
Robinson

Visit the RedNeck and Tech Resource Center... over 12,000 served!
http://www.geocities.com/bourbonstreet/square/3844
or my politically correct site: http://crusoe.org
_____________

Quote:

>> Hello, newbie here!
>>     I am a good QuickBASIC 4.5 and BASIC PDS 7.1 programmer and want to
>get
>> into asm for the 80x86. I need some resources, a compiler-type thing
>> (whatever asm uses) and some tutorials. Could you give the site names and
>> URL's? Please? I know you probably get this Q al the time, but I need
>help!

>This is interesting coincidence. I have problem that in my country I
>haven't anymore job for asm and I must think about to learn VisualBasic.
>What you think about to simple change our brains ?

>--
>  Ivar,  (c)RMSoft.

>  http://my.tele2.ee/rmsoft

Tue, 16 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 A newbie needing some help to start

Quote:
> But to get back on topic, I just downloaded several different ASM
packages
> and came here looking for a FAQ or newbie resources, and there they
are,
> posted without me having to request them. Thanks, guys!

Where are the FAQ's?

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. A newbie needing some help to start

2. Newbie needs some basic starting help

3. Newbie question: Need a good starting point in VRML

4. Newbie needs a Tcl/Tk starting point.

5. Newbie to Tcl / Tk needs a quick start tutorial, and book

6. Ruby-newbie seeks help with Rubywin starting IRB

7. Help! Utter newbie needs help with basic code

8. Help ! Newbie need help

9. <help> newbie need help

10. I need a timestamp in milliseconds that starts when my program starts

11. Web Server - Need some help to start me off

12. Need help how to start programming