Source Not Available error w/CodeView
Author Message
 Source Not Available error w/CodeView

I am using ML.EXE 6.15, Link.exe 5.60, and CodeView 4.01.

I am trying to activate the source window so that it contains both the
source and assembly, but I get an error whenever
I try to do this.

For example, I type "cv <filename>" and the cv comes up with only Assembly
in the Source1 window.  If I try
clicking on Options-->Source1 Window-->Display Mode and Select "Mixed Source
and Assembly" I get
the error "Source not Available for Mixed Mode".  If I select
Options-->Source1 Window-->Display Mode and click
on "Source" I get the error "Source not Available for Source Mode".  I don't
understand this as the .asm, .obj, .exe,
and .lst files are all available and all in the same directory as "cv" which
is where I am working.  Can anyone help?

Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:08:01 GMT

1. method source not available

2. Error 33 Record Not Available

3. ERROR 33 Record not available

4. Insert error - Record not available (33)

5. COM error/exception in Python, but not in VB (no dispatch interface available)

6. Error: dynamic loading is not currently available on this system

7. Linux tcl8.0 and tk8.0 dynamic loading error says not available

8. CodeView Error

9. Error in recompling VAX source to AXP source

10. ITS NOT A VIRUS, ITS A 404 ERROR, FILE NOT FOUND

11. ITS NOT A VIRUS, ITS A 404 ERROR, FILE NOT FOUND

12. Why this MAKE Error ->Make error: No source for objet .obj