NASM-IDE 1.1
Author Message
 NASM-IDE 1.1

I don't know if this is the place to mention it (sorry if it isn't), but I
just thought I'd let you know that the new version of NASM-IDE is now
available for download from the NASM-IDE web site:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

For those of you who don't know what NASM-IDE is - it is a front-end for
NASM which looks like Turbo Pascal for DOS. It now supports NASM 0.95 and
has better online help (opcode references, etc).

A new version of NASM (0.97) has recently been released, and NASM-IDE will
catch up as soon as possible.

Thanks for your time,

Rob Anderton

email:

S-Library (Turbo Pascal):
http://www.*-*-*.com/
NASM-IDE (80x86 assembler package):
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 20 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 NASM-IDE 1.1

Quote:

> A new version of NASM (0.97) has recently been released, and NASM-IDE will
> catch up as soon as possible.

Yes - I failed to announce that, largely due to ftp-site chaos, but
0.97 is now available from ftp.simtel.net and mirrors. (As far as
I'm aware, ftp.coast.net hasn't caught up yet, but at this time of
year that's probably fair enough.) The Unix version is also in
/pub/Linux/Incoming on sunsite.unc.edu (and mirrors).

Sorry to have failed to announce it...
--
Simon Tatham. Trinity College, Cambridge, CB2 1TQ, England.

No Web page.           but everybody waits for women."

Wed, 21 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wing IDE version 1.1 final

2. Dylan 1.1 Personal Available, 1.1 Pro Coming Soon

3. (for NASM users) IDE's

4. NASM-IDE problem

5. NASM-IDE 1.4

6. NASM-IDE 1.3 Error