Anybody knows about MACxxx Cross Assembler?
Author Message
 Anybody knows about MACxxx Cross Assembler?

Our company has started a new project and bought some technology  from
other company.
They gave us assembly source code which is written in MAC-Z8 cross
assembler for the Zilog Z8 processor.
The problem is that the seller does not have any information regarding
the assembler.
And we don?t have the program yet. Though we have found that it was
developed by Allen Ashley, we could not contact him.
The syntax of the assembler was very peculiar. So we have difficulty in
understanding the code.
Does anybody know about the assembler? Or any reference material?
It runs under DOS and supports Zilog Z8, Intel 8051, TMS32010, etc.
Any information will be very helpful to us.
Thanks.

K. Young Park

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. !!!ANYBODY KNOW OF AN ASSEMBLER ORIENTATED MAGAZINE?!

2. Cross Post of interest - Navy guys know the value of FORTH

3. Anybody know of good compression / zip library

4. PL/PC - Anybody know about the current status

5. Does anybody know 'Enfin'?

6. Does anybody know about PrinterDialog?

7. AppMan Pro 2 Anybody know about it

8. Anybody Know RealWorld Date format?

9. Anybody know how to fix this error?

10. Does anybody knows who made SilverClip library..

11. Does anybody know.......

12. Off Topic: anybody know 3d studio max