Any interesting projects?
Author Message
 Any interesting projects?

I was wondering (while working on my bizarre AI project) if some of you
have interesting projects going on (not pmode os)? I'm talking about
tyical asm stuff, not games or other big stuff, but rather something
that needs to be fast, small and highly optimized. I think it would be a
great opportunity for all of us to see what kind of code other people
write and it would allow us to seek the best solution for problems and
to learn more coding. In case anyone's interested about my AI project,
it's a dos program that's designed to act semi-artificial intelligently
(is that a word? :). For example it has several attributes you can
change (thus modifying its behaviour) and it can 'breed' with another
program of the same type, resulting in a 'genetically' different third
file (I got the idea on a biology lesson). If anyone is interested in my
(somewhat useless) project, or has an idea of a project and would like
to share it with me, reply or send me an email.

Jussi

Thu, 25 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Any interesting projects?

Quote:
> I was wondering (while working on my bizarre AI project) if some of you
> have interesting projects going on (not pmode os)? I'm talking about
> tyical asm stuff, not games or other big stuff, but rather something
> that needs to be fast, small and highly optimized. I think it would be a
> great opportunity for all of us to see what kind of code other people
> write and it would allow us to seek the best solution for problems and
> to learn more coding. In case anyone's interested about my AI project,
> it's a dos program that's designed to act semi-artificial intelligently
> (is that a word? :). For example it has several attributes you can
> change (thus modifying its behaviour) and it can 'breed' with another
> program of the same type, resulting in a 'genetically' different third
> file (I got the idea on a biology lesson). If anyone is interested in my
> (somewhat useless) project, or has an idea of a project and would like
> to share it with me, reply or send me an email.

> Jussi

But how about virus writing?
Example one male virus in one server pairing with female virus in another
server and after one year childrens start flash Bioses and deleting HDs.
This is also some biologycal end of the world.  :-))

--
  Ivar, (c)RMSoft
  http://my.tele2.ee/rmsoft

Fri, 26 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Any interesting projects?

Quote:

> But how about virus writing?
> Example one male virus in one server pairing with female virus in another
> server and after one year childrens start flash Bioses and deleting HDs.
> This is also some biologycal end of the world.  :-))

I know, I did some experiments with viruses, not to cause harm, but just to
see how they worked. I did a virus that infected com files, but I never quite
got the hang of it. So now I just make programs that eat other programs :).

Jussi

Sat, 27 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Interesting Project (And an Excellent Project for Promoting Eiffel)

2. Interesting project beginning soon in Toronto

3. Programmer wanted - Sydney for interesting project

4. Interesting project

5. Interesting Project Proposal

6. Mac ATC Simulator Project -- Any Interest?

7. Wanted - an interesting problem for an MSc project

8. Interest in contributing to a Logo development project

9. Who is interested in Perl Tips project?

10. VRML Trauma Project - Anybody Interested?

11. Interesting-looking python IDE project

12. fun project/ help me verify my graphics project!