A favour, or pointer in the right direction!
Author Message
 A favour, or pointer in the right direction!

Hi,

Im recently fairly new to assembler, and I would really like to get to know
the language better, I'm sure you get thousands of these letters but could
you possibly please help me just this once. You see, what I am trying to do
is be able to draw things on the screen using machine code (Simple shapes
mainly). Now there are plenty of documents and pieces of source code
floating around, but none of them explain really what they are doing. Could
you help me do you think? Do you know of any source code that draws an
object on the screen that is thoroughly commented, alternatively a good
document explaining what the different commands do and how they work, theyre
parameters e.t.c.

I know this is asking alot but all it would take is 30 seconds to compose an
email and send it to me with the url of any of the above. Any help is most
graciously received.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. Could you please email any replies, as news access tends to fluctuate!
Apologies for the inconvenience, Matt.

Sat, 10 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ABSOLUTE NOVICE NEEDS POINTING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

2. beginner needs pointing in the right direction!

3. Point me in the right direction

4. Canvas: Am I headed in the right direction?

5. Any Help Appreciated : Point me in the right direction

6. Extremely Newbie wants to program and pleads to be pointed in the right direction

7. Where is the pointer right now?

8. ISO C Binding: Pointer to a pointer of pointers: ***argv

9. Asking a favour pt 2

10. Bogglesome Problem with canvases (asking a flat out favour)

11. Q: How to argue in favour of OO design

12. Can someone please do me a favour?