nasmw
Author Message
 nasmw

Quote:

>Please tell me what is the different between nasm.exe and nasmw.exe ?

There is no difference.  Sometimes the name nasmw.exe is used instead
of nasm.exe if NASM was compiled as a Win32 executable.  But it still
does exactly the same thing.

Quote:
>Is the nasmw.exe just is the latestversion?

No.  You can see the version number by typing

    nasm -r

(or

    nasmw -r

as appropriate).

S.

Sat, 02 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 nasmw
Hi
Please tell me what is the different between nasm.exe and nasmw.exe ? Is the
nasmw.exe just is the latestversion?
thanks

Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 nasmw
nasm.exe and nasmw.exe should do the exact same thing, and their latest
version is 0.98.  but since nasmw.exe is a win32 app, it can handle larger
code (shouldn't be an issue for most programs; i only got nasm.exe to
run out of memory with huge RESB declarations)

: Hi
: Please tell me what is the different between nasm.exe and nasmw.exe ? Is the
: nasmw.exe just is the latestversion?
: thanks

Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. NASMW and NASM16