Announce : Update to my programming LINKS page
Author Message
 Announce : Update to my programming LINKS page

Hello everyone,

I didn't post my message in all newsgroups like now, so for those of you that
didn't know, please go check out my new programming LINKS page at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ , and let me know what you think.
Thanks!

And for those who already have been to my page, or already read
my last message -  Thanks for looking at my page at members.aol.com/uhfgood...
I wanted to announce a minor update and apologize...  I was wondering why I
wasn't getting any email responses, but then I found the problem I spelled my

so I apologize to those who tried to email me and couldn't, it is fixed now.
If  there are any good programmming/game programming/game design links that

              Thanks,

              Uhfgood

*Keith Weatherby II*

*Boring, OR, USA*
*Uhfgood's Programming Links*
* http://www.*-*-*.com/ *

Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Announce: A new programming LINKS page

2. Updated Web3D Links and Resources page

3. Cetus Links OO Prolog page updated.

4. ANNOUNCE: - Web Page update - Y2K and Software certification

5. ***ANNOUNCING -THE MISSING LINK TEMPLATES- Update

6. Announce: web page with resources on oo logic programming

7. Announce: TimingAnalyzer Program Update

8. Announce: TimingAnalyzer Program Update

9. Announce: TimingAnalyzer Program Update

10. Announce: TimingAnalyzer Program Update Beta0.52

11. Announce: TimingAnalyzer Program Update Beta0.51

12. Announce: TimingAnalyzer Program Update