Win32 equivalent of DEBUG
Author Message
 Win32 equivalent of DEBUG

I've for quite a long time wondered why MS never shipped Windows with
such a program.  Is it that they got tired of people exploring their OS
code or what?  Or perhaps they thought "Ah, nobody's going to need
this!"  I wonder if anybody's making something like it and if so, where
can it be obtained and what language was it programmed in.  Whoever
programs such a tool, it'd be really cool to provide a GUI.

Team2000 PC/Palm Pilot Programming Team:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 29 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Win32 equivalent of DEBUG

Quote:
> I've for quite a long time wondered why MS never shipped Windows with
> such a program.

There is  NT equivalent of DEBUG called NTSD.EXE and also
GUI user-mode de{*filter*} WINDBG.EXE, both in SDK.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
--
Bye,
Sr.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 31 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win32 equivalent of DEBUG

2. Win32 Debug vs Win32 Release when Fortran files are included (+IMSL)

3. equivalent of python's __debug__

4. A linux equivalent to 'debug'

5. Errno::ECONNREFUSED equivalent on WIN32?

6. Win32 equivalent of HELPPC

7. Win32: ByRef equivalent in pythoncom for function callbacks?

8. Win32: ByRef equivalent in pythoncom for function callbacks?

9. Win32 audio equivalent for ioctl?

10. Tcl equivalent for Perl's Win32::OLE, LWP::UserAgent, HTTP::Request, Net::Telnet

11. Debugging under Win32

12. How to debug win32/ dpmi asm program