programming help
Author Message
 programming help

to anyone that can help...
I'm writing a ASM that will control my modem, turn it on, off, etc. but
I can't find any info on how to get started. Can anyone help me get
started.

thanks,
Ian

Tue, 12 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 programming help

Quote:

> to anyone that can help...
> I'm writing a ASM that will control my modem, turn it on, off, etc. but
> I can't find any info on how to get started. Can anyone help me get
> started.

> thanks,
> Ian

I think a good start , will be to get the Hayes command set  reference,
for modem control.
After it depens of on which os you are coding, if it is,windows, dos,
linux.
But you must acces the serial port, to communicate to the modem , sendit
him the hayes command
style ATZ , ATQ etc...

If I remember well, I once found the hayes command set document on the
3COM (ex-USRob.) site , have a look there , perhaps...

Wed, 13 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. I need help........programming help!

2. Simple Fortran Program Help (HELP!)

3. Looking for APL programming help

4. TSR program help

5. Launching programs - Help a poor unix/c programmer

6. Awk Menu Program - Help Needed

7. AWK Menu Program - Help Needed

8. Programming Help Available

9. Non working Clipper program - help!

10. Hardware driver programming : Help !!!

11. transfer Program help

12. functional Programming help!!