Writing to the Boot record.
Author Message
 Writing to the Boot record.

Howdy,

I am trying to write a little security program in which I would like
to be able to, among other things, write to the boot record in order
to run my program without loading it through the AUTOEXEC.BAT or
CONFIG.SYS.  I am using good ol'  MS-DOS 6.22, but it should work
under {*filter*}like WIN95 also.  My main goal is to keep losers from
accessing my HDD when I don't want them to.  I would also like to
encyrpt the partition table and move it somewhere.  A lot of what I'm
talking about is exactly the kind of thing that viri do.  My version
just won't be harmful.

Please help me.
Anything would be appreciated.

Thanx,
        The Sniper  : )

Tue, 19 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. self-booting pmode program written in assembler written in sh

2. Writing records MS Access records from LabVIEW

3. master boot record

4. How to view boot record?

5. Help Master Boot Record

6. BootUp: Master Boot Record

7. boot record programs?

8. The Master Boot Record

9. pretty technical...Boot Record, FAT, and Root Directory

10. How to view boot record?

11. Master boot record

12. Master boot record