Win32 asm/Linux asm newsgroups?
Author Message
 Win32 asm/Linux asm newsgroups?

I wonder if anybody has actually tried to start up a newsgroup dedicated
to Win32 asm.  Personally, I'd think it would be a fantastic idea.  How
about a Linux assembly NG while we're at it :)

--------------------------------------
Team2k PC/Palm Pilot Programming Team:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

To email me, remove '3*&' from my email address. This is to deter spam
:)

Wed, 30 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Win32 asm/Linux asm newsgroups?
 http://pluto.beseen.com/boardroom/h/19390/Date

 http://www.egroups.com/message/win32asm

 Bhooohhh!. betov.

"Al Leitch [Team2k]" a crit :

Quote:
> I wonder if anybody has actually tried to start up a newsgroup dedicated
> to Win32 asm.  Personally, I'd think it would be a fantastic idea.  How
> about a Linux assembly NG while we're at it :)

> --------------------------------------
> Team2k PC/Palm Pilot Programming Team:
> http://ppilot.homepage.com

> To email me, remove '3*&' from my email address. This is to deter spam
> :)

Wed, 30 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Win32 asm/Linux asm newsgroups?
On Sat, 13 May 2000 01:49:55 -0700, "Al Leitch [Team2k]"

Quote:

>I wonder if anybody has actually tried to start up a newsgroup dedicated
>to Win32 asm.  Personally, I'd think it would be a fantastic idea.  How
>about a Linux assembly NG while we're at it :)

        I ditto you there....

Thu, 31 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Win32 asm/Linux asm newsgroups?

Quote:

> On Sat, 13 May 2000 01:49:55 -0700, "Al Leitch [Team2k]"

> >I wonder if anybody has actually tried to start up a newsgroup dedicated
> >to Win32 asm.  Personally, I'd think it would be a fantastic idea.  How
> >about a Linux assembly NG while we're at it :)
>         I ditto you there....

Too much traffic in this group for you guys? There *is* a mailing list
for linux assembly. (I assume one subscribes in the obvious manner)

----------------------------------
There seems to be quite a bit of interest in asm for linux. The web-site
at:
http://www.linuxassembly.org/
is being updated regularly under Konstantin Boldyshev and Dragan
Stancevic's management. A pretty good counter-argument to "assembly is
dead"!

Best,
Frank

Thu, 31 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win32 asm/Linux asm newsgroups?

2. converting win16 asm to win32 asm

3. NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal: alt.lang.asm

4. Is there a newsgroup for M68000 ASM?

5. Translator ibm370-asm to hp-pa-asm

6. Translator ibm370-asm to hp-pa-asm

7. Is ASM ASM?

8. High Level ASM and Low Level ASM

9. Converting 68k Asm to x86 asm

10. RFD: alt.lang.asm.68k, alt.lang.asm.x86, alt.lang

11. Problem: Receive.asm Transmit.asm

12. GCC inline ASM -- calling C functions from __asm__