HELP!I don't understand an assembly source code
Author Message
 HELP!I don't understand an assembly source code

HI!

I don't understand an assembly source code.
Can anyone help me?

and I send the source code.

Thanks.

P.S.:My English is not so good......

Fri, 16 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP!I don't understand an assembly source code

I will try to decipher the code. Go toMotorola's sitewww. mot.com and
they will snail mail free Assembly soucre code literature.

Sat, 17 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. This source code don't run

2. don't understand cause of `sysread': Bad file descriptor (Errno::EBADF)

3. Reports - Error message I don't understand

4. ordcreate with DBFCDX, don't understand

5. Don't understand exception trace

6. I don't understand why my haskell program works

7. I don't understand this

8. Something I don't understand about bindings

9. Don't Understand this Dr. Scheme Answer

10. Learning assy: I don't understand concept of CBW instruction

11. I don't understand tables and arrays

12. don't understand packages vs. objects/classes