WDOSX 0.95 released
Author Message
 WDOSX 0.95 released

Hi everybody!

After quite an extensive period of alpha- and beta- testing,

          ***  WDOSX 0.95 has been released. ***

WDOSX is a DOS extender that allows you to build stand alone 32 bit DOS
applications with the following development environments:

o Various assemblers (especially TASM, MASM, NASM)
o Borland C++ 4.xx / 5.xx
o MSVC++ 4/5
o Borland C++ Builder
o Borland delphi 2, 3 and 4
o Watcom C++
o DJGPP v2

New in version 0.95:

o True flat memory model for all relocatable .EXE formats
o .DLL support (PE only)
o .EXE compression
o .RDOFF support (NASM)
o Effectively rewrote (and greatly enhanced) the Win32 emulation
  and released its source code (TASM) for your own hacking pleasure
o 64MB barrier in plain DOS has been removed
o Misc. bug fixes
o ...more

The use of WDOSX in your applications (including commercial ones) is
absolutely free. (see "legal.txt" for what you can and cannot do...)

WDOSX can be found at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

I'd like to thank all people who helped me a great deal to come up with
this release, especially all alpha- and beta testers and the folks on
the WDOSX mailing list!

Best regards,

Michael Tippach

Mon, 02 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. WDOSX 0.95 released

2. XTDLIB 0.95 released

3. ANNOUNCE: Release of NASM version 0.95

4. WDOSX 0.96 beta release

5. Announce: WDOSX 0.93 released!

6. Announce: WDOSX 0.93 released!

7. DELTA Forth 0.95 now available

8. ANN: rlcompleter2 0.95 Interactive Completion

9. semi-[ANN] Ruby::RSS 0.95

10. XTDLIB 0.95 info

11. Problem from NASM 0.95 to 0.97

12. nasm 0.95