Awsome Site
Author Message
 Awsome Site

Nice site..   Blank white page..  kewl graphics...  Could you tell me how you did
that?   Whaaaa Hahahahahahahahahaha
kv
Quote:

> I came across this site and wondered if anyone else has seen it.  Its awsome!

>   http://www.*-*-*.com/

> If You Received this message in error we apologize.
> To Be REMOVED from this list please email us
> NOTE: Type REMOVE in the Subject Line when requesting
> To be removed. We apologize for any inconvenience

Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Awsome Site

2. !!!!! I found an awsome warez site !!!!!

3. ANNOUNCE: VRML site evolution to Web3D site

4. VRML Site is Cool Site of the Day (Iso-Topically)

5. Converting dynamic site to static site

6. cannot call php site out of php site

7. LLNL Web site / FTP site down

8. site appraisal: this Fri: 9am at the site/trailer

9. New Web Site: The Tcl Plugin How-to Site

10. Intel Secrets Web Site forced to quit some web site activity...

11. Whats the best VR site and the worst VR site on the web?