Good Win32 assembler IDE?
Author Message
 Good Win32 assembler IDE?

Hello!

I wonder if there are IDEs around for Win32 like Alab or ASMEdit
for DOS? I know NASMEDIT and NASMIDE, but they are written in Java
or in Turbo Pascal.

Regards
Christian

Sat, 21 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Good Win32 assembler IDE?

Christian Scheurer a crit :

Quote:
> Hello!

> I wonder if there are IDEs around for Win32 like Alab or ASMEdit
> for DOS? I know NASMEDIT and NASMIDE, but they are written in Java
> or in Turbo Pascal.

> Regards
> Christian

For win32 have first a look at Iczelion site:

http://pluto.beseen.com/boardroom/

you will find all wishable links here.
search for "Visual Assembler" (sorry i have lost the adress)
it is under developpement but usable.

You may too, for test only, have a look at my own site:

http://betov.free.fr/SpAsm.html

There is something to download (really under developpement)

Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: CodeMagic Universal IDE for Win32 (Free Perl IDE)

2. Haskell IDE for Win32

3. assembler & ide choice

4. Assembler IDE

5. Announcement: ASM Edit v1.8 Powerful assembler IDE

6. windows assembler IDE

7. Win32 IDE

8. Assembler IDE

9. IDE for Win32?

10. Turbo Assembler IDE released.

11. Any sources on writing an IDE in assembler??