Looking badly for MSmouse driver source
Author Message
 Looking badly for MSmouse driver source

I'm looking badly for a mouse driver, I mean the asm source code.
I would prefer one from Microsoft.....
I intend to modify it to support DUAL mouse operation

I plug 2 mice on COM1  and COM2 ....NO HARDWARE ADD-ON

Sat, 16 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking badly for MSmouse driver source

   >I'm looking badly for a mouse driver, I mean the asm source code.
   >I would prefer one from Microsoft.....
   >I intend to modify it to support DUAL mouse operation
   >I plug 2 mice on COM1  and COM2 ....NO HARDWARE ADD-ON

http://www.freedos.org

Sat, 16 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking badly for MSmouse driver source
[This followup was posted to alt.lang.asm and a copy was sent to the
cited author.]

Quote:
> I'm looking badly for a mouse driver, I mean the asm source code.
> I would prefer one from Microsoft.....
> I intend to modify it to support DUAL mouse operation

> I plug 2 mice on COM1  and COM2 ....NO HARDWARE ADD-ON

Well, Just use disassembler to disassemble mouse.com  If you need any
assistance with it email me.  BTW I think there tons of other, better
mouse drivers then Macrophsoft one, why don't u use these as template.

Sun, 17 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Modula-2 source beautifier and hints with MsMouse (help needed)

2. Looking for an ATAPI or SCSI CD-Rom driver sources

3. Looking for mouse driver sources

4. Looking for a ATAPI or SCSI CD-Rom source driver

5. Looking for mouse driver sources

6. Looking for serial driver source written for Win ST/V

7. Looking for serial driver source written for Win ST/V

8. worse is worse (how to win, at last)

9. ``Is Worse (Still) Better?'': looking for info on OOPSLA 2000 panel with Gabriel

10. Looking for a Fortran source-to-source inliner

11. MsMouse Module

12. MsMouse Module