I cannot read or write CCR2 Register under windows
Author Message
 I cannot read or write CCR2 Register under windows

There is some example ?
I Just use the code i found on cyrix web site but it doesn't work
The reading process return always 0 and the writing process doesn't
not change the previous result!
I didn't have any success neither under MS-DOS
What I am doing wrong?
Please Help
Kirys

Brayan Fix Kirys Solfory

For Free Software go to: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 15 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I cannot read or write CCR2 Register under windows

I hope I'm not wrong but ccr2 is a protected register in windows and your
operations with it are intercepted .

Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Read/Writes to memories/register files for PIC core

2. Read/write PCI Contro Registers of x86

3. Need help reading and writing to PCI config register

4. Reading/writing indexed vga registers...

5. Cannot open Windows CON for writing

6. Clarification: read/write slow, and TCPSocket and sys{read,write}

7. read/write slow, and TCPSocket and sys{read,write}

8. Cannot register new templates

9. Cannot Register Templates??

10. Cannot find type library even after registering

11. cannot register RexxSQL for OS/2

12. Errors: cannot use 16-bit register with a 32-bit address