HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Author Message
 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hallo!
This is a student of a high school in Italy that is studying for the first
time a programming language: and this is the ASSEMBLY!!!
The problem is that it is very hard for me. If somebody can help me I will
thank him for ever!!!
This is the prob.:
I have to make a program in Assembly Language that makes a BUBBLE SORT of
more than one characters gived to him by console and than display them on
video screen.
Probably it is very easy for you all but as a first program I don't know
were to start from.
If somebody can help me with some examples or source code I'll be very
happy.
Thanks everybody.

Dominic Whatever

Sun, 07 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
> The problem is that it is very hard for me. If somebody can help me I will
> thank him for ever!!!

You sound serious man :)

Quote:
> This is the prob.:
> I have to make a program in Assembly Language that makes a BUBBLE SORT of
> more than one characters gived to him by console and than display them on
> video screen.

Well, the bubble sort, I can give you:

http://home.c2i.net/tkjoerne/old/bubble.asm

Regards,
Mr Bubble.

Sun, 07 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
> Well, the bubble sort, I can give you:

> http://home.c2i.net/tkjoerne/old/bubble.asm

Just in case:

codeSegment SEGMENT
 ASSUME cs:codeSegment, ds:codeSegment
 org 100h
main: mov si, OFFSET dataToSortDef
 mov cx, dataToSortEnd-dataToSortDef-1
 xor dx, dx
next: mov ax, [si]
 cmp al, ah
 jbe skip
 xchg al, ah
 mov [si], ax
 inc dx
skip: inc si
 dec cx
 jnz next
 test dx, dx
 jnz main
 ret
dataToSortDef  LABEL BYTE
 DB "cvutsdeabzyxwrqponmlkjihgf"
dataToSortEnd LABEL BYTE
codeSegment ENDS
 END main

Quote:
> Regards,
> Mr Bubble.

Sun, 07 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. help! f90.help help help help

3. HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. HELP HELP HELP HELP

6. help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!

7. (HELP (HELP (HELP (HELP))))

8. HELP: HELP: HELP: HELP: Online-manual on Expect

9. Help Help Help

10. TopSpeed - ODBC 3.1???? HELP HELP HELP

11. HELP - HELP - HELP

12. HELP HELP HELP - round function error