Screen scrolling by pixel...
Author Message
 Screen scrolling by pixel...

I am new to Newsgroups here, but thought I'd give this a try.

I wrote a VERY simple scrolling program that scrolls a text file as it reads it from the
disk (ASCII PC).  What I need is to use a graphic mode and scroll the text by pixel, so
it looks smooth.

I have seen people do this in QuickBasic, but I would rather learn it in .ASM...  I use
the A86 macro assembler.

Is there a simple way to do this?  Would someone please help me with an umassembled
program so I can see how it works?

BTW, I tried INT 10/06  and it just does regular lines reguardless of what video mode I
put it in...

Thanks!

Thu, 08 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win32 ASM programming of Sound and Painting to screen Pixel by pixel

2. Win32 ASM programming of Sound and Painting to screen Pixel by pixel

3. Scrolling by Pixel?

4. Repost Scrolling by pixel Source ..

5. How to scroll a text widget with embeded widgets per pixel

6. scroll text widget per pixel

7. writing pixels to the screen

8. Programming 1 pixel on the screen! In 13h

9. colorpicker - select screen pixel color ?

10. bad screen distance "1 pixel" (fwd)

11. bad screen distance "1 pixel"

12. scrolling the console screen