usd 50,000 IN 4 WEEKS
Author Message
 usd 50,000 IN 4 WEEKS

PLEASE PRINT OUT THIS ARTICLE

This is the fairest, most honest way I have seen to share in the
wealth of the world.!

Take five minutes to read this and it WILL change your life.
If you want to know how to make thousands of dollars
quickly, and legally with NO CATCH, then keep reading.

The internet has grown tremendously.  It doubles in size every 4 months.

Think about it.  You see those 'Make Money Fast' postings more and more.

That's because it WORKS!  So I thought, all those new users might make
it work.  And I decided to try it out, a few months ago.  Besides,
what's
$5.00 and a little effort on your behalf!!  Everyone was calling it a
scam, but there are so many new users from AOL, NETCOM, etc., that they
will join in and make it work for you.

Well, two weeks after my initial posting of this article, I began
receiving an unprecedented amount of dollars in the mail.  I could
not believe my eyes.  Not just a little, I mean BIG BUCKS!
At first only a few hundred dollars, then a week later, a couple of
thousand, then the system exploded into thousands of dollars.
By the end of the fourth week, I had received almost $47,000.00.  It
came from all over the world, in the form of Dutch Kroner, Deutch Marks,
English Pounds, Australian Dollars, Italian Lire, Russian Rubles and so
on.
Every bit of this is perfectly legal and on the up and up.  I've been
able to pay all my bills and still  had enough left over to take the
kids on vacation.

Not only has this worked for me, it has worked for everyone who took the
effort and initiative to participate in this money making system.
Tony Gonzalez of Venezuela made $55,780.00 in four weeks.  Carol Gray of
Edinburgh made $49,220.00 in four weeks.  And Helga Schmidt of Munich
claims to have made $53,800.00 in the same amount of time.
Do I know these folks?  No, but when I read how they say they did it,
it made a lot of sense to me.  Enough sense which prompted me to invest
a modest $5 of my own money.  If all it takes is $5, to generate the
above cash flow to get on the winning edge, then you can count me in.
Finally, many more who invested this small amount and took the effort,
netted tens of thousands of dollars each, in a safe, legal, and
completely legitimate way.  Here's how it works in three easy steps:

STEP ONE

Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five separate
sheets of paper along with the words: "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING
LIST."  (In this way you are not just sending a dollar bill to someone,
you are paying for a legitimate service.)  Fold a $1 bill inside each
piece of paper with your name and address on it, and mail 5 of these
letters to the following 5 addresses:

1)      Joost Walter,
        P.O. Box 259, 2870-AG Schoonhoven,
        The Netherlands

2)      Courtney  Bonsset,
        239 Wimbledon Lake Drive,
        Plantation, FL 33324 - USA

3)      Gordon Manby, Apt #215,
        43 North Federal Highway,
        Pompano Beach, FL 33062 - USA

4)      Varun Chawla,
        A/65-A, Nizamuddin East,
        New Delhi - 110013,
        INDIA

5)     J. J. Miao
        2815 S. Hoover St.,
        #207, LA, CA 90007
        USA

STEP 2:

Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other names up.
This way , #5 becomes #4 and so on.  Put your name as the fifth one
on the list.

STEP 3:

Post the article to at least 250 newsgroups.  There are at least
19000 newsgroups at any given moment in time.  Try posting to as
many newsgroups as you can.  Remember, the more newsgroups you post
to, the greater your audience and cash flow from all these subscribers.

STEP 4:

You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing
returns within 7 to 14 days!  Remember, the Internet is new and awesome
in its size.  There is no way you can lose.

Now here is how and why the system works:

Out of every block of  250 posts I made,  I got back 5 responses.
YES! THAT'S RIGHT ONLY 5.  You make $5 in cash, not checks or money
orders, but real cash with your name at #5.

Each additio3848416,58397,21807.jpgess your newsgroup.  You know that,
because you have read the facts in the newspaper and seen for yourself
on TV.  So, my dear little 'fortune seeker,' read carefully the
instructions and play fair and square with your endeavors.
Remember, YOU CAN ONLY TAKE OUT WHAT YOU PUT IN!!  That's the key to
success in any venture. Print these pages out NOW so that you may refer
to this article at a later date.  Try to keep an eye on all the
postings you made to make sure everyone is playing fairly.
You know where your name should be.

If you're really not sure or still hesitant if this is for real,
then I suggest don't do it.  But please print this article and pass
it along to someone who really needs the bucks, and just see for
yourself
how remarkably well this works.

REMEMBER....HONESTY  IS THE BEST POLICY.  YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT
THE BASIC IDEA TO MAKE BIG BUCKS!!  GOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND PLEASE PLAY
FAIR AND YOU WILL BE MORE THAN GENEROUSLY REWARDED

Tue, 10 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 usd 50,000 IN 4 WEEKS

21 Feb 1997 03:57:59 GMT

Quote:

> PLEASE PRINT OUT THIS ARTICLE

> This is the fairest, most honest way I have seen to share in the
> wealth of the world.!

        Sure, just watch the news and see how they feel about this
        and similar schemes in Albania.

        Get lost!

[...] snip

--
        Cassanders
        "An approximate answer to the right question is worth a good

Tue, 10 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 usd 50,000 IN 4 WEEKS

Quote:

> 21 Feb 1997 03:57:59 GMT

> > PLEASE PRINT OUT THIS ARTICLE

> > This is the fairest, most honest way I have seen to share in the
> > wealth of the world.!

>         Sure, just watch the news and see how they feel about this
>         and similar schemes in Albania.

>         Get lost!

> [...] snip

> --
>         Cassanders
>         "An approximate answer to the right question is worth a good
>         deal more than an exact answer to an approximate problem"
>                                                 John Tukey

It doesn't do us any good to reply to these types of posts, as these
people just target all the newsgroups that they can. And they never
follow their posts.

It's best just to ignore them.

Also taking any actions agenst them will result in further restrictions
on our own internet usages. Personaly I would like to see the moderator
just delete these clearly off topic posts.

Tue, 10 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 usd 50,000 IN 4 WEEKS

Quote:

> > 21 Feb 1997 03:57:59 GMT

> > > PLEASE PRINT OUT THIS ARTICLE

> > > This is the fairest, most honest way I have seen to share in the
> > > wealth of the world.!

> >         Sure, just watch the news and see how they feel about this
> >         and similar schemes in Albania.

> >         Get lost!

> > [...] snip

> > --
> >         Cassanders
> >         "An approximate answer to the right question is worth a good
> >         deal more than an exact answer to an approximate problem"
> >                                                 John Tukey

> It doesn't do us any good to reply to these types of posts, as these
> people just target all the newsgroups that they can. And they never
> follow their posts.

> It's best just to ignore them.

> Also taking any actions agenst them will result in further restrictions
> on our own internet usages. Personaly I would like to see the moderator
> just delete these clearly off topic posts.

Their has to be a way of getting rid of all this {*filter*}in these
newsgroups, right now I agree with you in saying just ignore the posts.
But I'm geeting realy sick of the spammers

Thu, 12 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 usd 50,000 IN 4 WEEKS

Quote:

> > > 21 Feb 1997 03:57:59 GMT

> > >         Sure, just watch the news and see how they feel about this
> > >         and similar schemes in Albania.

> > >         Get lost!

> > > [...] snip

> > > --
> > >         Cassanders
> > >         "An approximate answer to the right question is worth a good
> > >         deal more than an exact answer to an approximate problem"
> > >                                                 John Tukey

> > It doesn't do us any good to reply to these types of posts, as these
> > people just target all the newsgroups that they can. And they never
> > follow their posts.

> > It's best just to ignore them.

> > Also taking any actions agenst them will result in further restrictions
> > on our own internet usages. Personaly I would like to see the moderator
> > just delete these clearly off topic posts.

> Their has to be a way of getting rid of all this {*filter*}in these
> newsgroups, right now I agree with you in saying just ignore the posts.
> But I'm geeting realy sick of the spammers.

I have to agree with you on that. But these people
have even circumvented attempts to stop them using
CGI Bots on other systems. To run a filter will
work with the less active groups, but they take a
performance hit to filter every message on a really
active group, because you have to filter the message
content. If you are not extreemly carefull, important
messages can be killed this way also. Creating another
form of loss. Look into filters for your news reader
if your really TICKED OFF, but it may wind up being more
effort than it's worth.

It surprises me that this group was targeted, because
these posts are only interested in cash in their
mailboxes at the expence of the ignorant. Perhaps
the ignorant and gullable deserve this, but I don't
feel that it's nice, or legal.

However if we loose our heads and start slinging laws
at this problem, we all loose in their interpretations
down the road.
            ------------------------------
BTW My only reason for following this group is that I
    purchased CA REALIZER a couple years ago, and still
    can't do anything with the language. Was hoping to
    find someone who might help a BLINKING NEWBEE
    programmer to get started with it. I've been through
    the books sveral dozen times to no avail.

Thu, 12 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 usd 50,000 IN 4 WEEKS

Quote:

> BTW My only reason for following this group is that I
>     purchased CA REALIZER a couple years ago, and still
>     can't do anything with the language. Was hoping to
>     find someone who might help a BLINKING NEWBEE
>     programmer to get started with it. I've been through
>     the books sveral dozen times to no avail.What is your main stumbling block and what do you hope to do

with Realizer?
There are a lot of good programmers out there that would be glad
to help.

                        Andrew Scott

Sun, 15 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 usd 50,000 IN 4 WEEKS

Quote:

> > BTW My only reason for following this group is that I
> >     purchased CA REALIZER a couple years ago, and still
> >     can't do anything with the language. Was hoping to
> >     find someone who might help a BLINKING NEWBEE
> >     programmer to get started with it. I've been through
> >     the books sveral dozen times to no avail.

> What is your main stumbling block and what do you hope to do
> with Realizer?
> There are a lot of good programmers out there that would be glad
> to help.

>                         Andrew Scott

Right now I'm just trying to get a working feel for the
language, it's basic operational concepts, and such.

 I have already done some simple things with QBasic, Batch,
and Programmable Calculators like TI, and can make HTML
work. And I'm comfortable with all my other computer apps.,
except the spreadsheet, and it'll come also when I spend
the time on it.

 My problems appear to be related to the linking of the
main program to the GUI with the Action Code. And I feel
that once I get a fiew verry simple applications to work,
I should be off to the races with it.

 Need some small and simple DEMO applications (These don't
need to do anything complex), that provide the framework
to jumpstart me. The apps that came with realizer were aimed
more at demonstrating the capabilities of the language and
are nice, but I need something aimed at teaching the basic
programming functions and linking them to the GUI in FormDev.
Just the basic Tinker Toys.

 I'm Technicly Proficient with computer maint and repair, but
at ground zero with programming. (Perhaps not quite, but it
shure feels like it.)    ; )

Don

Sun, 15 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. 50,000 Record database to Listbox

2. Smalltalk for USD 95.-

3. 50000!!!

4. PHONE AND MAKE USD 30K!!

5. Casegen - last chance for 50 USD

6. Week number + firstDay of week

7. DAY OF THE WEEK ROUTINE - day-week.txt (1/1)

8. DAY OF THE WEEK ROUTINE - day-week.txt (0/1)

9. emclean gone for 2 weeks

10. Day of the week algorithem

11. Assembler Concept of the Week - Pseudo Regs