compile nasm
Author Message
 compile nasm

Hi
Does anybody know how to compile nasm in Visual C++ by using makefile.vc?
thanks

Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 compile nasm

Quote:

>Does anybody know how to compile nasm in Visual C++ by using makefile.vc?

What exactly goes wrong when you try it?  I haven't got VC++, but I have
compiled NASM with DJGPP (using Makefile.dj) and with Borland C++ 5.5
(using Makefile.b32) and there were no problems.  I just copied the
appropriate makefile to the main source directory and ran make on it.

S.

Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compiling TASM program with NASM.

2. NASM compile problem (obj-exe-com)

3. New official netwide assembler (NASM) mailing list -- NASM Advocate

4. NASM and nasm.sl for JED editor mode question

5. TASM to NASM and/or NASM to TASM

6. NASM help for newbie on NASM

7. Usage of compile ?compile >mark <mark <resolve >resolve

8. (postpone babble: using postpone in interpret-mode to compile compile-only words)

9. COMPILE, [COMPILE], POSTPONE

10. Xilinx WebPack 4.2 not compiling code that compiled on 3.3

11. Compile, NCAL Link and Full Link v Compile and Full Link

12. Speeding compile()/eval() (was : Slowness in compile()/eval())