SIMPEL Virtual Machine (a toy machine and assembler)
Author Message
 SIMPEL Virtual Machine (a toy machine and assembler)

I've been working on a little virtual machine with a small RISC-based
instruction set for use with the Writing A Compiler tutorial I've been
developing.  I've just posted the machine and a small assembler that outputs
binaries for it.  It's definitely a pre-alpha release, but any interested
parties that would like to test drive may download them at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;The machine is in java
and the assembler is in C++.

Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:13:48 GMT

1. Virtual 8086 Mode/Virtual Machine Monitor (VMM)

2. Virtual 8086 Mode/Virtual Machine Monitor (VMM)

3. Universal Virtual Machine

4. Universal Virtual Machine

5. Urgently need this ancient virtual machine

6. APL for Java Virtual Machine?

7. Virtual machine will not die.

8. HELP! Virtual Machine

9. VW Virtual Machine for Cygwin on NT

10. Need a Smalltalk virtual machine design knowledge

11. Universal Virtual Machine