Bitmaps
Author Message
 Bitmaps

Allright, I think I've got the COM port thing down, but now I am faced
with a new problem...  How to load and display bitmap images.  I need to
know the format of the files, mainly.  I'm pretty sure I can figure out
how to display them once I learn that.

   Miles Thomason (desperately trying to program modem to modem games)

Thu, 24 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Bitmaps

Quote:

>Allright, I think I've got the COM port thing down, but now I am faced
>with a new problem...  How to load and display bitmap images.  I need to
>know the format of the files, mainly.  I'm pretty sure I can figure out
>how to display them once I learn that.

>   Miles Thomason (desperately trying to program modem to modem games)

Miles-

   I have some routines to display .PCX and .BMP files on VGA Mode 12h
640x480x16c.  If you're interested, send me an E-Mail and I'll send
them to you.  Anybody else can have a copy too, all you've gotta do is
ask!

   Jim Neil

Sat, 26 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. image bitmaps not bitmaps

2. VSE 3.1 & WBP 3.1 Bitmaps :How to copy little bitmaps in the bitmap of a graphic pane

3. problem witrh top-down vs. bottom-up bitmaps

4. J and Windows bitmaps: some utilities

5. missing bitmaps

6. APL+Win, bitmaps to PNG, JPG, GIF

7. About Bitmaps

8. VSW301 : Bitmaps and Masks

9. VSW: Bug with bitmaps??

10. Rusty newbie-ish - VW5i.3nc - Scrolling bitmaps as background graphics

11. bitmaps not appearing in OS8

12. Moving bitmaps across platforms (VW2.0)