NASM: RDOFF2 output problem
Author Message
 NASM: RDOFF2 output problem

Hello,
I wonder if any one else has noticed this. When ever I try to do
an rdfdump of a file with a LIBRARY directive in, it chokes. I've
examined an RDF file and it seems as if NASM is not producing
'Record content length' values for the library directive, they
always appear to be zero for library defs.
The source code doesn't seem to set the value of 'r.reclen'.

Liam

Wed, 30 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. NASM: RDOFF2 output problem

2. NASM bug with Win32 output?

3. NASM Output Format

4. rxvt + python problem: script output buffered and interactive output missing

5. New official netwide assembler (NASM) mailing list -- NASM Advocate

6. NASM and nasm.sl for JED editor mode question

7. TASM to NASM and/or NASM to TASM

8. NASM help for newbie on NASM

9. NASM problem - bad addressing

10. problem with nasm function