heap sort in 68k ?
Author Message
 heap sort in 68k ?

Hi
i'm trying to find the algorithm of heap sort on 68k

have u any suggestions links, or stuff of that kind ?

greetings

julien

Thu, 31 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 heap sort in 68k ?

Quote:

> i'm trying to find the algorithm of heap sort on 68k
> have u any suggestions links, or stuff of that kind ?

Write your program in another language (C, Pascal, BASIC) and post it.
This will prove that you understand your homework assignment and are
willing to do your own work to complete it.  I can then help you translate
it to 68K.

--

Paul R. Santa-Maria
Ann Arbor, Michigan  USA

Thu, 31 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Heap sort status 1973

2. Ada generics / GNAT Heap-sort

3. Sort (List sorts...)

4. UNIX sort exponents (bc|sort)

5. Binary Sort/Merge Sort in awk

6. ANN: New release of S.C.A. Micro Templates (Browse Header Sort and Reverse Sort Template)

7. Sort of Sorts

8. All Sorts of Sorts

9. All Sorts of Sorts

10. All Sorts of Sorts

11. All Sorts of Sorts

12. Straight Insertion Sort and Binary Insertion Sort