want to understand code for buffer overflows
Author Message
 want to understand code for buffer overflows

I want to understand the code for sun buffer overflows. I always see the
code. But when I find vulnerabilities I would like to be able to
undersatnd them to a point that I can test them by writing code.

Is there a book that that you can recommend? I have done a little MIPS
asm. But, I really want to start from step 1.

Stephan Chenette

Vice President Northeastern ACM
Northeastern University College of Computer Science

Thu, 24 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. CD 3.1 "Buffer Overflow" in report

2. Clipper 5.01 C3002 Input Buffer Overflow error

3. VO1.c output buffer overflow

4. Serial-Buffer overflow without too much incoming data or bursts on the line

5. VO: output buffer overflow:52600 ??

6. VO 1.0c Output buffer overflow error?

7. serial port buffer receive overflow????

8. Q: overflow error at AI Buffer Read

9. buffer overflows

10. Urg,ent, keyboard buffer overflow

11. Buffer overflow issues with NAGware f95 v 4.1

12. Help! Buffer overflow on output