command set for pci/isa sound cards
Author Message
 command set for pci/isa sound cards

Would anyone know where I can get the command set for most pci/isa
sounds cards ? I don't know if there is a standard or not.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Victor

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 07 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 command set for pci/isa sound cards

Quote:

> Would anyone know where I can get the command set for most pci/isa
> sounds cards ? I don't know if there is a standard or not.

It is not standard. However most cards are SoundBlaster compatible, so
SB documentation might be of a great value to you.
The documentation can be found at Creative's site
(www.soundblaster.com),
just browse the site a little and you'll find it with code examples.
Also there are some sound libraries floating in the Net, maybe you
should
try seaching for them.

--
Wanna make $$$ ? It's easy!!!
Holding <Shift> key press "4" three times.

Fri, 11 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. command set for pci\isa sound cards

2. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

3. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

4. PCI and ISA card detection

5. How can I send a command to ISA plug-in card

6. Setting gain on PCI-MIO-16E-4 card

7. FA: National Instruments PCI-5102 Digital Oscilloscope and PCI-6071E Multi-I/O DAQ cards

8. clipper dos sound to windows sound card

9. Sound through the sound card for MSWLogo?

10. snack sound and multiple sound cards

11. Getting PCI & ISA info in VB

12. PCI/ISA NIC's:I/O