tasm32 - challenge
Author Message
 tasm32 - challenge

  I am looking for a source code written in assembler (TASM) which stucture
has declared segments:
"data segment use32
ends data
code segment use32
start:
ends code
end start"

with a simple program that will show an empty window in WIN{*filter*}9x

thanx
~gRABEK

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 tasm32 - challenge

Quote:
>   I am looking for a source code written in assembler (TASM) which
stucture
> with a simple program that will show an empty window in WIN{*filter*}9x

See www.deinmeister.de/wasmtute.htm and win32asm.cjb.net .

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 tasm32 - challenge

Quote:
>   I am looking for a source code written in assembler (TASM) which
stucture
> has declared segments:
> "data segment use32
> ends data
> code segment use32
> start:
> ends code
> end start"

> with a simple program that will show an empty window in WIN{*filter*}9x

> thanx
> ~gRABEK

I'd suggest hunting down the NASM compiler - there are related links from
there that should get you at least close to what you need.

I have seen such code before and it's quite short.

Sun, 24 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tasm not Tasm32-or can Tasm32 be used to assemble 16 bit apps?

2. tasm32 help???

3. tasm32?

4. tasm32 library...

5. I need TASM32

6. MMX support in TASM32 5.0

7. TASM32 v5.0 STRUC bgu (<- a bug in my Keytronic keyboard)

8. TASM32

9. Looking for TASM32.EXE

10. tasm32 and win95

11. TASM32 now patched to work under Win95

12. TASM32 crashes