Help to novice!
Author Message
 Help to novice!

Please, give me URL or smth else, where I can get interrupt map and
new(486+)  processor and co-processor commands.
                                                       Thanks beforehand.
Koka.

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help to novice!

Quote:

> Please, give me URL or smth else, where I can get interrupt map and
> new(486+)  processor and co-processor commands.

Koka,

Try Ralf Bown's Interrupt List.  See the FAQ:
        http://www2.dgsys.com/~raymoon/faq/gen1.html#11

For the processor instructions, see Volume 2 of Intel's processor
manuals.  The best way is to have Intel send you their developer's Web
Site quarterly on CD-ROM for free.  See the FAQ:
        http://www2.dgsys.com/~raymoon/faq/gen2.html#16

Good luck,
Ray

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Will someone help the novice?

2. On helping a novice scheme programmer

3. Help a novice scheme programmer

4. Willing to help a novice?

5. Help to novice: Arrays in FORTRAN

6. Help, very novice users!

7. Novice Needs help with piping

8. Novice needs help with running a script through a pipe

9. RB Novice needs help

10. Novice needs help with SQL (Max,Min, etc) queries on RealDBs

11. novice seeks help

12. C5 Novice/Form Wizard help