HELP: Need an example of a timer program in ASM
Author Message
 HELP: Need an example of a timer program in ASM

How price do you need it? If the amount of ticks (1 tick happends every
1/18.2 seconds.. ie: 18.2 times per second), then just check interrupt
1Ch.. it is called every tick. If you need it more precise, you need to use
the Timer chip.

> I need an example of a program that calculate a time between 2 hits of
> the space bar for example. If you have anything that can help me,

>    Thank you in advance,

Thu, 04 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: Need an example of Clock program in ASM

2. help: example ada program for first timer

3. Need help with assembler program - convert.asm - convert.asm (1/2)

4. Need help with assembler program - convert.asm - convert.asm (2/2)

5. Need help with timer program

6. Programming timer in asm

7. Help! Need Eiffel small example programs

8. HELP: I need a example of how pass Excel Data to Fivewin program

9. Need help with assembler program - convert.asm

10. Need Help with a simple ASM program...

11. First asm program and need help badly

12. Need help with assembler program - convert.asm