ahem a question
Author Message
 ahem a question

I am wondering why comments can't be added to the top
of the message rather than the bottom.
This would make threads easy to read.
I use Microsoft News because it is there.
I use a split screen format to go down a list of messages.

Or Am I using the wrong browser ?

:)

Sat, 31 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ahem a question

It does make them easier to read doesn't it. However...

Quote:
> >Or Am I using the wrong browser ?

I wish people would spend a few seconds cutting out most of the message
apart from the pertinent links. Most people use a browsing that shows
Internet threads so the whole message is usually just before anyway.

Regards, Rob.

Wed, 04 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. *ahem*

2. Lahey problem SOLVED !!!!! (yea!!...) ahem,.....never mind

3. Questions-Questions-Questions-Answers-Answers

4. Question(Questions, questions...)

5. Newbie Question: Realbasic Question

6. Questions Questions

7. Questions and more questions...

8. Browse Question / Report question

9. ***Data buffering question. Long post, lots of questions

10. questions, questions!

11. Questions, questions!

12. MicroWorlds Pro "QUESTION Set Size" question