EXE2BIN conversion
Author Message
 EXE2BIN conversion

I am fed up with the poor diagnostics of EXE2BIN and wish to write a
more friendly version. But I need help so far as I cannot find any
details of just how it accomplishes the conversion.  I need some FINE
detail that I can work on to produce the new program. Please can
anyone give me the help I need.

Sun, 04 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 EXE2BIN conversion

Quote:

>Somewhere on the web I've seen an alternate exe2bin program that
>comes with source code.  I can't remember where but it wasn't so
>long ago that I saw it.  You might look at
>http://www.cdrom.com/pub/simtelnet/msdos or ftp://x2ftp.oulu.fi.

>Barry

I have 3 of them with source code, which may be looked for with any
search engine:

        C2e_e2C.zip - C source
        Execom14.zip - C source
        X2b11.zip - Asm source

Alternatively, I could send them to anyone interested who cannot find
them.

Manuel Algora

Wed, 07 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 EXE2BIN conversion
Hello Manuel,

My search engine is unreliable and slow [mostly terribly slow], so
would appreciate if you could direct email the ".asm ZIP" file to me I
am not a "C" programmer and I find C about as clear as ancient

Regards,

Quote:

>>Somewhere on the web I've seen an alternate exe2bin program that
>>comes with source code.  I can't remember where but it wasn't so
>>long ago that I saw it.  You might look at
>>http://www.cdrom.com/pub/simtelnet/msdos or ftp://x2ftp.oulu.fi.

>>Barry

>I have 3 of them with source code, which may be looked for with any
>search engine:

>    C2e_e2C.zip - C source
>    Execom14.zip - C source
>    X2b11.zip - Asm source

>Alternatively, I could send them to anyone interested who cannot find
>them.

>Manuel Algora

Wed, 21 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. EXE2BIN conversion

2. exe2bin - create binaries greater than 64k?

3. exe2bin utility for PE sought.

4. exe2bin/masm

5. exe2bin - I need this file

6. EXE2BIN, COM, EXE File

7. what is the ues of exe2bin in tasm

8. TASM/tlink/EXE2BIN frustration

9. Newbie Questions: MASM 6.12 .COM Files and EXE2BIN

10. EXE2BIN util?

11. exe2bin for win98

12. exe2bin